My background in marketing, management and sales has given me a solid foundation for a career in real estate. You’ll find that I am a skilled negotiator with strong financial skills, as well as a creative marketing expert. As a seller, I can get your home the exposure it deserves with an effective marketing plan. For buyers, I can provide a wealth of information about local housing options, price ranges, schools, transportation and more. My entrepreneurial management style serves my clients well, and allows me to provide them with the best service possible. I welcome your call or visit to the Montclair Office.
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Sales Associate
- Member, Garden State MLS
- Member of the New Jersey MLS
- Member of Proxio: International Real Estate Referral Network
- Marketing, management and sales executive with Gucci, Van Heusen, and Saks Fifth Avenue
- Executive director for Hope for New York
- Account representative for Cigna Insurance
- BS degree in economics from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School
- Studied in Paris, France with Columbia University
- Speaks some French and Spanish
- ABR: Accredited Buyer Representative
- ASP: Accredited Staging Professional
- SRES: Senior Real Estate Specialist
- CIPS: Certified International Property Specialist
- Wife and mother
- Resident of Montclair for 21 years
- Volunteers with Montclair Kimberly Academy and Redeemer Presbyterian Church of Montclair
- Traveled extensively in Europe, the United Kingdom, Asia, Mexico and the U.S.
Lori attended Monmouth University where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration for Management and Marketing. She pursued a corporate career and spent the past 25 years in the Fashion Industry traveling internationally and holding senior level executive positions for large global brands. Her expertise in merchandising, marketing and brand management has provided her with the essential skills needed for real estate negotiations and educating homebuyers and sellers on market trends and pricing. During this tenure, Lori also owned a local retail store in which she was able to build a reputation on nurturing relationships and delivering personalized customer service.
Throughout each phase of Lori’s career, serving the consumer and customer satisfaction was always a top priority. Real Estate has been a long- term goal for Lori where she can combine her background in business along with her passion for design and décor to appropriately stage and market homes to sell for top dollar. Lori is dedicated to providing her clients with knowledge, convenience and personalization.
She listens to her clients wants and needs to achieve the best possible outcome in every transaction and strives to ensure that the buying or selling process is fun, easy, and stress-free. Lori is actively involved in Verona where she has raised her 2 children for the past 18 years and she is excited to help others find a house to call their home.
Kate Lemmer, Zillow Premier Agent Video
We are dedicated to providing information and resources to home buyers and sellers in Montclair, New Jersey and the surrounding areas.
- Knowledge: Provide you with the most up to date market and industry information on which to base your decisions.
- Service: Reliable, prompt and comprehensive handling of your needs, questions and real estate transactions.
- Integrity: Truthfulness, sincerity, honesty and moral ethics guide my communications and treatment of all clients and their transactions.
- Communication: Direct, frequent, open easy contact- in person, phone, email, text.
- Circle of Excellence- West Essex Board of Realtors 2007-Present
- Rising Star Award-Schweppe Burgdorff 2005
- Harvard University Non Profit Conference –Featured Agency for Excellence in Non Profit Organization and Program 1999
- MONY VIP Award- Mutual of New York Insurance Co. Excellence in Volunteer Programs 1998
- Highest % Sales Increase in the New York Flagship Store-Saks Fifth Ave. 1988